If you are struggling financially to stay afloat and thinking about filing for bankruptcy, when you work with Kevin D. Judd, you will receive the best possible counsel. He will work diligently to make sure that you are able to discharge as much debt as possible, while providing you with top-notch representation.
Kevin D. Judd is one of the most accomplished bankruptcy lawyers in the Washington D.C. and Maryland area. He is an expert when it comes to bankruptcy law and commercial law, graduating from the Howard University School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia.
Judd has been admitted into various bars across the country, including:
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court District of Columbia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Maryland
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
How Can I Contact the Law Firm of Kevin D. Judd?
If you would like to speak to Judd about your financial situation and/or are interested in Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you can call (202) 888-8454.
The Law Firm of Kevin D. Judd is located at 601 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Suite 900-South Building, Washington, DC 20004. Our office is located conveniently near the Navy Memorial/Metro Station.
The Law Firm of Kevin D. Jud serves clients in Washington, DC, the state of Maryland and the surrounding communities of Bethesda, Rockville, Silver Spring, Chevy Chase, Laurel, Upper Marlboro, Greenbelt, Gaithersburg, Beltsville, Hyattsville, College Park, Bowie, Baltimore, Montgomery County and Prince George’s County.
Law Firm of Kevin D. Judd – Maryland and Washington DC bankruptcy attorney
Judd’s Judgment: To qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, a person must be able to pass a “means test”.