Managing Consumer Debt

Tips and Suggestions Provided by an Experienced Bankruptcy Lawyer

Many times, people do not realize they have issues managing debt until it is too late. That is because, in many cases, things begin to unravel subtly. You are late with a payment here or there. As a result, your interest rates go up, leading to higher minimum payments that are just a bit out of your price range. So, you begin to have to dip into your savings or take out loans to cover the difference. But, it is okay, because you will pay it back once you get everything under control again. However, before you do, you lose your job, get divorced or suffer a serious injury that leaves you with hospital bills that you cannot afford to pay. Now what?

Free Consumer Debt Consultation with a Washington DC Bankruptcy Lawyer

Do not let your current debt problems decide your future. You still have time to turn things around and regain control of your finances. Even if you do not want to seek relief through the bankruptcy process, Washington DC bankruptcy attorney Kevin D. Judd can help you pursue options for managing debt. He has spent years successfully fighting to protect the rights of people facing financial hardships. Attorney Judd is dedicated to helping individuals and families going through hard times get back on their feet. Please call him if you are concerned you may not be able to afford his services.

Call bankruptcy lawyer Kevin D. Judd for a free initial phone consultation today.

Any Questions?
Let’s Talk

CALL (202) 888-8454
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy
Ready to Get Started?